Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, December 17, 2004

    To LAN or not to Lan

    Well I am taking off today to go hang with the buddies for the weekend. I hate being away from my family, but I guess it is a nice short break. It is looking like LAN games all weekend at any rate, and could be the first time I've played Call of Duty. Sounds like a lot of fun, though I haven't played that style of game too much. I have always been an RPG or Strategy game kind of guy, but I think there are aspects of these squad games that are quite appealing. I will try out the new microphone I have and see if it helps....

    Looks like the weather is going to be surprisingly good all weekend. I was afraid the roads would be crap on Sunday when I drive back, but it is about 15 degrees above normal here right now. Makes for some pretty good driving, and no HUGE parkas!!!

    Nothing new on the miniatures front though. I updated my website again but no new painting until after the weekend. I am going to get going on my started GW Chaos Sorcerer, and I have some more Hasslefree minis lined up to do right away as well!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.