Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, March 18, 2005

    Snowflakes Are Dropping On My Head

    Well I woke up this morning up in Edmonton, to more snow, though it isn't too cold out at least. I am hoping by this afternoon, that the snow will stop, though the forecast calls for snow all weekend.

    Last day of my course as well. Should be good to finish up, and then there is only one more course in a few weeks. I spent over an hour last night at Kingsway mall, watching some Warhammer 40K at the GW store. It is very tempting to get into the game, but I don't spend enough time painting as it is, never mind playing with an entire army!!! Garrr....

    Oh the Futurama with the Star Trek cast (well Doohan wasn't on, but some guy named "Welshy") was on last night. Now that is classy television viewing!!!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.