Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, October 31, 2005

    Of Costumes and Parties...

    Stardate 4789.1

    Well friday was the boy's Birthday / Halloween party. It went pretty good I think, and my wife spent tons of time decorating and preparing for it. There were easily over a dozen kids there, and they all looked great in their costumes. We had ghoulish folks laying about as well as crosses with the kid's names on... there were skeletons and ghouls hanging from the rafters, and many spiders, worms and other bugs here and there. The kids had fun with all sorts of activities, from eating licorice contests to sifting through a bucket of noodles to find prizes.


    We all dressed up of course, and it was a lot of fun. Bradley dressed up as a "hip" grandma, my wife as a bunny, and myself, well Garsh... kinda pirate-like. Really, it was a lot of fun, and now, it is Monday, and Halloween day, and I have donned the garb yet again.

    See my wife quietly trying to steal my swag...

    This is the tat I drew myself on friday before I got home... Kind of neat. I did a small one on my right arm, but since I am not left-handed, it was pretty shaky :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.