Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, June 02, 2006

    Cat Scratch Fever

    Stardate 5857.65

    I hate stray cats. The only cats I hate more than stray cats are other people's cats that spend more time in our yard than their's. Or more to the point, stray cats that the neighbour feeds so they keep coming by. These cats amazingly lived through the winter and will likely continue to flourish so to speak, as the year goes by.

    I had mentioned our elderly neighbour before, the fellow that just had a clot in his leg, and he has several or four cats that he likes to feed, even though they aren't really his cats. This is great, but they tend to spend a lot of time in our back yard, and really enjoying crapping in our gardens and digging up our nicely planted bulbs, flowers and veggies.

    In reality, I want to kill the offending cats. It is getting very annoying and after all, who wants someone else's (not even) cat crapping in their garden every day? The problem is, I think the cats are one of the few pleasures our neighbour has left. I know he won't take them in the house, and I am loathe to ask him to get rid of them altogether...

    Arghhhhh.... any ideas?

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.