Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    The shaved pussy

    Stardate 6587.75


    Our cat is one of those cats that has really long thin hair. She is very soft, but after neglecting to brush her for a while, pretty big matts developed, especially on her sides and belly. She obviously doesn't like people touching them, and I bet it became difficult for her to even jump or walk sometimes. We began cutting them off a bit at a time while watching movies, but after a close accident with the scissors, I decided not to do that anymore.

    We finally broke down and took her in for the most expensive haircut I have ever paid for. $300 worth of shaving and general anasthetic (I pity the fool who would try this with her NOT fully sedated) and we have a new and much lighter cat. I think she is even more agile now :D


    For some reason, I was expecting to see her fully shaved, but I suppose they don't actually do that! There are no matts or knots any longer however, and we just have to keep on top of brushing her. She likes it anyhow :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.