Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    Busy busy

    Stardate Unknown

    I haven't posted much of late. Truth be told, I am a little burnt out of politics right now, and perhaps with the humbling of the Chimpster down south, it is time to take a break from the daily grind of writing. Of course, I am still going to post, and in fact post about politics if something of interest grabs me, like the British fellow on CTV news this morning that I agree with, but I can't find any links, and I can't remember his name.

    I am in the process of starting a new painting project that is of great personal interest to me, and this will consume some small amount of my time at home to be sure. It is kind of funny how things change as one's interest peak and wane. In a month, I could be right back where I was in the summer!

    I'll post the odd pic of my project as time goes on. For now, I will suggest that this is really my first Warhammer 40K (sci-fi) miniature ever, and he is from the Eldar race. Intrigued? Then watch this place for news!!!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.