Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, January 03, 2005

    Back to the Grindstone

    Well after a nice week off, and some pretty lame attempts at helping remodel the boy's room, I think I am not ready for work at all! Well, that's not all true. I am just not ready for the early mornings yet :D

    Lets see, we had a great Christmas, and apart from the white knuckle drive home Christmas night in the blizzard, and the odd bit of cold work in the garage, it was a good time off! We saw lots of relatives, for both Christmas and New Years, and visited with soem friends as well.

    The boy's room is being redone in some new color and this is 95% thanks to the wife. I have helped do a little lifting or reaching, but she has really done all the work. Looks really good so far, and the Mopar theme she is using rocks out!

    My new patchcords I got for Christmas work sweet, and now I can play tons of music and not have the constant hum and static produced by half-chewed patch cords. There goes a little more free time it would seem :D But I have to nail "The Sentinal" by Priest. Love that song. BTW, the new album, "Angel of Retribution" will be out March 1st in North America :P

    Now time to get cracking. I took time off from almost all of my usual endeavours, including painting, so now, back to work and trying to get figures done. I have decided this year, to try for two high quality figures a month minimum as last year I thought 4 would be okay. Seemed like a lot of pressure though, so I am lowering it now. Not that I can't still do more, just that I won't feel like I *must* get them done.

    I played a lot of games over the holidays too. Still hooked on the Wizardry 8, and playing Call of Duty doesn't seem to get tiresome at all. Even got a kick ass ship for Freelancer, so all my games are good to go now!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.