Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, March 09, 2005

    Camping and well, you know... private business

    I love camping. I am not a motorhome with satellite tv camper either... I like a tent. A fire. Perhaps a book, and maybe even some beer (and hoots)... I always pack warm clothes and extra blankets and generally, I am very prepared. For the most part, when me and my family go camping, we stick to the campgrounds... Provincial parks especially. For a paultry sum, you get an actual nicely wooded spot, water and toilet.

    Yeah, the toilet. For the most part, they smell. They are full of flies, and at night, moths. No-one seems to be able to hit the evil oval shaped opening to hell, so the seat is always a mess. It is easy enough to stand there and pee (well for a guy), but sitting is always a cagey situation. I can only imagine how my wife feels...

    Well, I have invented a new method to deal with this common stress involved with camping at campgrounds. It is the INTERNAL BOWEL SHUT OFF VALVE, and it is located just behind the Pineal Gland in your brain. I have found, that with careful practice and concentration... that I can go days, if not a week without having to use the outhouse at all. I mean, I can pee in the bush when no-one is looking, so this is great! Of course, if you choose to camp at a KOA campground or some other sardine can establishment, you will not have any trees to hide near, but then you are likely paying 10 or 20 bucks more, just for the cleaner toilet :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.