Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, July 18, 2005

    Priest is Coming!!!!!

    Stardate 4263.5



    Hell Bent for Leather

    Dudes... Metal Legends JUDAS PRIEST are playing in Calgary on October 21st at the Pengrowth Saddledome. There is also a show in Edmonton on the 20th, but seriously, Friday night is better... :D I have been waiting for this announcement with anticipation. I saw Priest back in 1992 on the Painkiller tour with Megadeth and Testament. It was easily the best show I have ever been to. I sat in the wrong seat for the first two bands (Mustaine blew me away as well) but when the lights went down, and "Hell Bent for Leather" started, the front of the stage opened up and Halford rode out on his Harley... Freaking wicked show.

    Judas Priest, re-united with original singer Rob Halford are back with more power than ever. Well worth a listen, or come out and see the show!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.