Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    Ahhh holidays!

    Stardate Unknown

    That's right. Another unknown date. I don't care much right now, because holidays feel great.

    Christmas went nicely and we spent a quiet family Christmas together, though we did run my mom some dinner later in the evening. I got a ton of tools which will be really handy considering we are going to be rebuilding our fence this summer. My wife got her treadmill finally, and we got our son a bass guitar and amp to learn to rock out :)

    So far, the rest of my time off has been fantastic. The last day of work was fun as our "company" hockey team took on a contractor and they won 11 to 3 with a really loud cheering squad consisting of about 4 of us... After the game, I spent some good time with a friend and frequent commenter here, listening to some good music and drinking a few average beers. Great way to start the holidays off.

    I've played a lot of music with my friends (and even more this weekend) and yesterday, we packed up my gear, the boy's new stuff and headed to the friend's place to teach the kids some music. They got a new guitar and a small drum kit, so it is interesting with all of the players of various experience! Good fun anyhow, and the boy already has a good riff down pat.

    Best get busy doing nothing, as I have finished chores for the day already!!!

    Heh, I love holidays!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.