Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, January 25, 2005

    Rules? What the heck???

    Alright, they aren't really rules. Well they are, but really, how much control do we have over our own spaces? I mean, realistically, I can write whatever I feel like writing. I think that is fair enough, though if the Space is open to the public domain some content is likely not allowed. As we can see from our friend Jubal, his space was removed for the content. I know there was a lot of bad, bad language, but I suspect it was the pictures of him and his buddies cavorting about with the inflateable sex doll... All be it, they were on average very funny pictures :D


    So back to my rules... Most of the time I am pretty even tempered, and once ina while, I may get caught with a strong statement about something, or maybe just a rude joke (hehe... sometimes I may even get carried away ranting about folks....) but I think commenters can also be partially responsible. It is easy enough to delete comments, and I suppose some posters don't care. Other posters obviously want their comments to stick around, and therefore, can use restraint when picking those nasty words!!!
    At any rate, please comment away! If there is something you think that would be neat to discuss, let me know. I am game :D (not gamey just game)...
    *** UPDATE ***
    I cannot take responsibility for anyone's Spaces addiction. Please use Google or a similar search engine to find an Addicted to Spaces Support Group (A.S.S. Group) near you....

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.