Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, January 18, 2005

    The Fog

    Last night it was raining. I know, to most people, that means nothing, but up here, when it is January and it rains, it is nothing but bad news. At any rate, this morning, the roads were very icy to say the least. The highway wasn't too bad, though we were cruising at a comfy 20km/h under the limit, but in town, it is a different story. Of course, this is perfect for Carling (see my December 24th entry...).
    Funny though, the worst part of the weather was the fog. Yeah, it has been foggy all day. I sit and look out my huge office window, and I cannot see past our parking lot. This is kind of eerie as I can normally see all the traffic further away, and way off to the horizon even.
    The world could end outside my little foggy bubble and I would have no idea. A ten car pile-up a mere 200 yards away, and I would be oblivious. Vogon ships descending to annihilate the earth in order to make a new Hyperspace Bypass? I would be clueless. Of course driving is difficult, but wrestling with thoughts of giant yellow slab-like ships that I cannot even see is far, far worse.
    I hope it ends soon.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.