Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, January 11, 2005

    To Guitar Pro or Not... that is the Question


    Alright... I like to play my guitar once in a while. I have for years. I like fast and heavy tunes, especially with a classical influence. I grew up in the 80's mainly so many of my influences are guys like George Lynch, Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen. It is fun trying these styles, though it would be easier if I actually practiced more than an hour a week. Lately, I have found all manner of new Power Metal bands, and after finding that the band Dragonforce, has this Guitar Pro format tablature (they are a very quick band to say the least) I wonder if it is worth buying. It seemed to work pretty slick on the old demo version :)

    Maybe I just need to practice more, and then I can use my ears like in the olden days. I did have a blast the other night, watching some of my Metallica 19.98 Cliff 'Em All video. That was a blast. Before they sold out. Long hair, heavy tunes, and a good dowsing of "F*ck you James..." Heh. Whatever happened I wonder....

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.