Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, January 07, 2005

    WOOT! New Machine at work!!!

    Alrighty! At some point today, I will be switching out my gay looking Dell piece of crap (the small wafer-thin ones) for a brand new Uber looking AMD machine... Pretty fancy, it has a window on the side so you can see all of the little bits and bytes swirling around in there. Okay, maybe not, but I can now accurately monitor the dust build up inside my machine.
    Definately glad to be rid of this Dell thing though. The new one even has a burner, so watch out all you anti-piracy fools :P I think I have bought enough Metallica parafenalia over the years to justify downloading ONE MORE ALBUM!!!! Actually, I already have the entire 4 albums I like. The rest suck.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.