Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, January 14, 2005

    A Long Time Ago, In a Town Far, Far Away...

    I was born one frosty morning, on this very day!!! Well actually it was like 35 years ago, but yeah. I don't feel any older surprisingly. You would think that the transition from 34 to 35 would be more traumatic. I mean, it *is* an entire year...
    I wonder why people always ask you that on your birthday.
    Generic person - "Do you feel any older?"
    Me - "No dumbass... it is only about 8 hours since it was yesterday..."
    Actually, it is nice that people acknowledge birthdays. I suspect it is much more appropriate to give presents and celebrate a day like today than other holidays... Maybe just cause it's MY birthday, but still :D
    Send birthday money to my Paypal gevans96@hotmail.com so I can go buy tons of miniatures!!!! Just kidding... or not :P

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.