Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, March 21, 2005

    Chick Challenge Contest Entries

    Well, the winners may be posted tonight, but now I can show off my two entries as well as my wife's. Please visit the links to see LARGE pics of these minis. These pics are only to whet your apetite :D They can also be reached by checking out my site UPDATES.


    My first entry is Meiying, Flower of the East, by Hasslefree Miniatures. The floral design on her shirt was taken from some Chinese style embroidery. Her shirt is painted to be silken with gold trimming on the sleeves and collar. She also wears blue jeans slightly worn at the knees and butt. More pics of her are HERE on my site.


    My second entry is a Dragyri Wail from Dark Age Games. She is larger, standing about 54mm tall. I have painted her skin in an aquatic scheme considering the gill-like bits on her legs. Her armor is painted in the NMM (Non-metallic metal) style, and the gashes are painted on. There are more pics of her HERE on my site as well.


    Lastly, my wife's entry. She has painted Lirilith, a Demoness from Hasslefree Miniatures. I am very proud of her, as this is her first "serious" attempt at painting a miniature, and despite the terrible back pain, she struggled through and finished her for her first contest ever! The skin is lovely, and I think she can only get better as she practices more!!! There are more pics HERE on my site.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.