Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, August 24, 2005

    Heavy Metal Created By The Flying Spaghetti Monster

    Stardate 4448.7

    I was amazed to find out that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is actually a great fan of metal music. Indeed, his noodly appendage reached out and touched my guitar to bless my music...
    Somehow, I find it ironic that I was playing "Master of Puppets" by Metallica when he appeared before me.

    Now a task has been bequeathed upon me by his noodliness, so I must endeavour to write an epic 14 minute song based on the correct methodology of cooking pasta humanely and the proper etiquette to be used when eating noodly food using only a teaspoon. All of this to a driving power metal beat.

    He seems to have a thing for stringed instruments, perhaps stemming from the fact that he created electric guitar strings partly in his own image...

    We can see by comparing these two images, that of the pasta noodles here, and the two close-ups of various electric guitar strings, that The Flying Spaghetti Monster, in his noodly greatness, did in fact create electric guitar strings in his own image. This shows his greatness and admiration for not only electric guitar, but metal music in general.

    Notice how He subtly shapes the strings after each noodle with meticulous detail. This is the painstaking efforts He takes when creating anything. In fact, some metal bands have even written their own songs to noodlism.

    If you can, be sure to check out "Kraf Dinner" by Annihilator on their Never, Neverland album. It is an ode to the struggling musician and how they are sustained through the Will of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

    Cupboard's bare, I'm so hungry
    Life ain't fair, gimme some money
    Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack
    Chorus
    I love, I love, I love, I Love:KRAF DINNER
    Boiling water, I can't wait
    It's getting hotter, it feels so great
    Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack
    Repeat Chorus
    Well that was fun, but now that I'm all done
    Now sedate, I think I'll buy a crate
    Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack
    Repeat Chorus
    Kraf Dinner
    Dinner
    Kraf Dinner
    My Dinner
    I want it now

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.