Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Sunday, August 14, 2005

    New Layout... New Theme

    Stardate 4400.0

    After spending a *lot* of time today, I have decided I like the new layout and theme. I built the left hand sidebar with my sketchy html skills and a lot of trial and error :) It will still get some tweaks, but I think it is pretty much done!

    Any complaints? How's that color scheme?

    The base picture for the banner was originally a piece called "Glowing Planet" from Digital Blasphemy.

    *** UPDATED ***

    Apparently, there are some issues with the Entries overlapping the sidebar in Firefox browsers. Garrr.... For now? Tough noogies I guess. I will be looking into it though :)

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.