Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    Canada Votes 2006 - Writing for CBC

    Stardate 5009.0

    I am very pleased to announce that I have been asked to join CBC.CA as part of their Election 2006 Round Table Panel. This will be a unique opportunity to put forth some of my views, ideas and observances of the Election Campaign, the Policies and Politicians.

    I am very excited about this of course, and also somewhat nervous. However, I believe that when the nerves settle, and the excitement wanes, I can deliver some unique perspective on the Election and the issues involved!

    The panel itself will consist of 5 bloggers, all of varying political interests and backgrounds. I may very well be the least experienced of the group, so perhaps this, combined with my enthusiasm will encourage younger people and others not normally involved in politics to take part in this Campaign and Election!

    I will be posting approximately once a day, covering various aspects of the Campaign and there will be comments and discussions galore!

    *** UPDATE ***

    So it is possible for me tupdate or amend a post on the CBC Panel, however, it then goes into moderate mode again until reviewed.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.