Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Saturday, January 14, 2006

    Birthdays and concerts

    Stardate Unknown

    Well today is my birthday, but that isn't really the big event. Tonight is the Bryan Adams concert, and I am getting pretty excited to see the show. I am not sure if I'll take my camera this time, as last time, it was fun, but really hard to get decent pics.

    At any rate, I will probably do some good write-up after the show, if the beer hasn't clouded my mind too much!

    He's done a lot of newer stuff that frankly I am not too familiar with, as I tend to shy away from mainstream radio, but I am sure I will recognize most of the songs. I can't wait for the classics from Reckless and Cuts Like a Knife especially, as those will really bring back memories! Like I said before, I fondly remember all of these songs from High School dances, and it will be very cool to see them performed live!

    I had best be careful with all of this reminiscing, or I will be looking for Corey Hart tickets as well!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.