Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    Coolest birthday present ever!

    Stardate 5143.5

    Saturday is my birthday. I am really quite excited. Not because of the fact that I will be another year closer to the distinguished age of 40, but rather that my wife has bought tickets to go and see Bryan Adams in Red Deer.

    It is kind of funny because I am still a hard rocker when it comes to music, and my general rule is faster and harder is best... but ever since high school, when tunes like "Heaven" and "The Best Was Yet to Come" were hits at all the school dances, I have wanted to see him perform. His name has been synonymous with the Canadian performing arts for 20 years now, and the chance to see him this weekend is very exciting.

    Of course, he is not Judas Priest, but that will not lessen my enjoyment of his performance at all! The chance to see him with my wife is perfect as well, because I don't think she has ever been to a concert like this.

    Thanks honey :)

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.