Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, May 08, 2006

    McChimpy the Fisherman: A tale of the Best of Times

    Stardate 5733.45

    In our current world of amazing stupidity, I read an interesting tidbit on the Green Knight. Of course, I didn't actually expect anything less than this from the man they are calling "The Worst President Ever"...

    According to Reuters, Preznit McChimpy recently told a German newspaper that his best moment in over 5 years in office was nothing less than catching a big perch in his own lake.
    "You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.
    "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.
    How can anyone defend someone as stupid as this? I mean, to be fair, his reign as King of the USA has been anything but stellar, and in fact, almost every move he has made has either been the wrong move, or backfired completely. So maybe this fish story is as good as it gets...

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.