Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    No time for blogging

    Stardate Unknown

    Well I have been sporadic at the best of late with regards to writing, and maybe I am just getting burnt out reading and attempting to analyse the nonsense of politics, or perhaps I am simply too busy with other things that have moved a few rungs up on my ladder of importance.

    However, in a nutshell, things have been busy, and politics has been both boring and nonsensical as usual. My family is leaving me for a week starting friday to go for a quick visit in BC so I have been spending more time with them. The last few days have seen me attending the Alberta Transportation Conference here in Red Deer, and work has been steady as always (which is great of course!!!).

    This weekend, I will be off to my buddy Sven's to jam for a few days and that is always both really loud and really fun.

    Tomorrow, expect to see some of my thoughts on "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men".

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.