Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, February 14, 2005

    Neverwinter Nights Means Never Paint at Night

    My latest addiction that has suddenly replaced Fallout 2. A buddy said everyone was going to play, so I decided to make a Bard... Neverwinter Nights is probably worse than Fallout on the addiction scale too. Considering all of my D&D experience is 1st and 2nd edition, the new rules are confusing but yet there is always something new to find and figure out...


    Just when I thought I got out of the Game habit too, and I could get caught up on painting... My character wields a longsword, dagger, and has some nice red leather armor +1. Coupled with a Ring of Crimson he is a pretty red guy... You know what is kind of gay though? I am level 6 and I still have no instrument. I wonder if there are any in the game... Guess my guy is a killer singer :P

    *** UPDATED ***

    So I find out my guy needs to be 3rd level and I am 6th! ARGH! Well this time I can make him better :P

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.