Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, March 01, 2005

    Off To the Dentist

    Well after my filling fell out from right between my two front teeth last week I am off to see mister Dentist this afternoon. I hate going, but in reality, an hour there, and a few hours after isn't nearly as bad as the days and days of grief I could choose....

    I have to get it fixed though. I cannot handle another day looking like Condoleezza Rice.

    *** UPDATED ***

    Well the operation was a success. All in all, not a bad trip by any means. I made a funny when the assistant put the LEAD VEST on for X-Ray protection and in a super Bill Shatner voice said "I... can't.... move...".

    She wasn't amused.

    The freezing needle sucked, but as a little bit of showmanship, I did the leg and foot wiggle on the bed as he was finishing the injection...

    He wasn't amused.

    The drilling and filling all went super smooth. I was lucky enough to cath Star Trek TNG on the tv there, and it was the episode where Worf hurt his back and was paralyzed. Of course, he wanted to kill himself as only a Klingon would, but they ended up saving him with some crazy Doctor's theoretical techniques... (Bitch). See? Getting a tooth fixed is no where near as bad as replacing your spinal cord... Now I have a pair of beauty front teeth again. I just hope the filling on the other side doesn't come loose!

    I wouldn't be amused...

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.