Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Thursday, May 19, 2005

    Talking about Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

    Stardate 3963.1

    I had to post this from Canadian Hawk's Blog. I have a copy, but after watching the first 5 minutes, I must say this in an amazingly amazing Yoda voice:

    "To the theatre go. Watch this we must!"

    Quote

    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

    Opening Crawl....

    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

    War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

    In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievious, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

    As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor.

    I just came from seeing Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and was it ever worth the wait. In my opinion it was definately the best of the first three episodes, possibly the best of all Star Wars movies. Before the movie started, at 12:01, three kids decided to get up front of the theatre and put on a show with their light sabers. That was pretty cool. The movie rocked!!!!

    Before I go off to bed I had to come here and say a couple things about the movie. It starts off rocking. R2's got some new spunk! Supreme Chancellor Palpatine is a rotten b@stard. Sweet lil' Ani turning into Vader was cool with all the drama. I knew he would kill Dooku but his poor legs. Now I understand why Obi Won thought Vader was dead. I liked the fight with General Grievious. Actually all the battle scenes were awesome. Chewbacca's back. Good ole' Chewy. I was shocked at the deaths of so many members of the Jedi council. I loved Mace Windu! Oh course Yoda rocked!!!! Poor Padmé. Work begins on the Death Star.... The entire movie ties in very nicely with the other three episodes.

    Thanks to Leona for getting my ticket and all those who waited in line to hold my seat.

    Lots more to say but it's so late. I will definately see it again and again. Have ya seen it? huh?

    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

    Full Cast and Crew for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.