Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, June 21, 2005

    Life... Being Drained

    Stardate 4127.5

    I hate being sick. Whether it is simply a slight cold or perhaps a nasty flu bug... I hate it. I am rarely sick, so when I do get something, it feels like the end of the world to be sure. Somewhere, I got a cold bug, and it is evil with a capital P (for phlegm). The cough and throat are manageable but my nose is stuffed, and will only unstuff to bring forth a never-ending stream. I didn't sleep much at all last night, and the wee hours this morning seemed to creep by as if I was caught in some sort of crazed quantum disturbance. Finally my alarm went off and the warm shower and coffee was most welcome.

    I hope I feel better soon. Can't do much of anything feeling like this. And I hope I don't fall asleep at work :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.