Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Thursday, August 25, 2005

    The Word On My Template Is In

    Stardate 4453.6

    Well, after 20 votes (a huge pool I know), it would seem that 60% of folks like my new layout "Black Stunt Ship". This makes me happy since I spent soooo long designing it and working out the bugs :)

    There are a few hiccups from time to time loading, but I think all in all, it is quite slick. Apparently, a few jealous people don't like my mad skills hackery with html, or they just don't like the glowy green writing... Either way, I am happy with it, the majority of folks seem to be happy and I take this as an encouraging pat on the back! I see one poor bugger is still on dial-up. All I can say is... Sucks to be you MUAHAHAHA! Just kidding :D

    Thanks folks :)

    Be sure to check out the next poll... Maybe of a more serious nature.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.