Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, September 13, 2005

    Cool Visitors and Searches... I am the #1 Metal Blog \m/

    Stardate 4549.7

    I was checking some of my recent visitors and came up with a few coolios...

    Apparently, I had a visit from the US Department of Justice yesterday... Of course, they didn't stay long and the Technorati search was for Michael Brown articles... I laugh at the 800x600 resolution though MUHAHAHA.

    Speaking of Technorati searches... another recent visit was from this search (I am not sure exactly how the search was performed but who cares)...

    #1 HEAVY METAL blog. Rock on brothers... \m/ Heh, inspires me to write about my current efforts to record some songs featuring *real* guitar, and not simply electronic music. Stay posted for that. Maybe I can rig up a demo tomorrow... :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.