Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    Tuck Tail and Run Cowards...

    Stardate 4728.7

    It's funny how some anonymous commenters think. They pop in, leave some stupid and baseless comment and are too chicken shit to leave their own e-mail or site. I imagine this happens to everyone at some point or other. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, either. I think my maturity level is obviously much higher...

    Just to set the record straight, I never edit comments unless they are too vulgar, and I only delete comments if they are rude and from anonymous posters.

    I just deleted this one today:
    You are an idiot. You give Canadians a bad name.

    Posted by an anonymous chicken shit who only left their IP address for me. I do think it is quite funny though. I mean there is no basis for the comments just pure abuse. Why am I an idiot? Because I want to mutilate a stupid doll as a Halloween prop? Because I like Montreal? Because I hate George Bush? Who knows. Why am I giving Canadians a bad name? Because I want to mutilate a stupid doll as a Halloween prop? Because I like Montreal? Because I hate George Bush? Again, no clue. This guy's IP shows he lives in Wisconsin I believe.

    Everyone is allowed an opinion, and that is fine. If you want it taken seriously, better put some facts on the table and perhaps leave your name you spineless jellyfish.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.