Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, January 27, 2006

    Poll results: Is King George Honest?

    Stardate 5228.2

    Just for some of my overzealous commentors, it is time to conclude my poll that has been up for far too long... It was a simple question:

    Is George W. Bush honest?

    Let's see what a schwack of folks thought about that.

    Oh my, it is pretty standard with almost any poll you would find out there... An alarming trend I see here is that over half the voters not only think he is dishonest, but should be IMPEACHED! Wow, you would think he got a blow job or something. Overall, 66% of readers think he is dishonest.
    I guess when you have to rename your illegal hometown spying operations to include the word "terrorist" to make them sound better, you must be a pinnacle of honesty and integrity.

    Stay tuned for a new poll soon!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.