Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Saturday, February 19, 2005

    I *Hate* Deadlines...

    Well the Deadline for the 5th Chick Challenge Contest is like tomorrow. Maybe I can squeak in an extra day, but as it stands now, I have one entry complete, and one about 70% done. My third entry is not even primed :( Man, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

    Maybe I can write my progress later.

    It's later....

    Well, so far, I have watched or listened to "Arena" from the Original Trek series and I have painted quite a bit! Probably up to 80% done now :)

    Next up on the video? Why "Tomorrow Is Yesterday"...

    So more done and back at it today... :D

    Cool, after "Return of the Archons" I am really making progress. She is going to kick some serious butt :D

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.