Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Friday, March 25, 2005

    The Dread Pirate Kjaran

    Well on a down note (not really hehe), we didn't win any categories in the Chick Challenge contest. That's okay though, as I think my figure was a pretty nice one, and my wife's entry was definately a breakthrough for her.

    On an up note, I finally finished my overdue Christmas present to the folks from Hasslefree Miniatures. I shall introduce him as "The Dread Pirate Kjaran"...

    He is very small, and stands exactly 25mm from toe to top of head. I tried to paint some reflections on his sword blade...

    There are more pics of him on my website. Just check out the latest updates :)

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.