Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, March 28, 2005

    Easter Week

    Well it isn't really a week, but why do they need to stretch it into two days??? Maybe I am just a little bitter as I only got Friday off :( But then the long weekend was good anyhow. Visited a lot of relatives on Friday, painted all day saturday, and most of sunday. Went for a big dinner at the Aunt's house, and had a few too many drinks last night. Then my brother stopped by about 11 last night on his way through to Edmonton, so it ended up being a late-ish night. We were supposed to be watching "The Final Cut" but I have fallen asleep twice now in the middle of it. Seems like it would be a good show too, just too tired when it goes on :(

    Anyhow, I hope everyone had (or is still having) a great Easter holiday!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.