Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Thursday, May 12, 2005

    Call For the Priest I'm Dying....

    Stardate 3928.5

    Priest on tour in Japan

    Looks to me like these guys aren't fooling around with their new album and tour. Considering it is the first time Halford has been with the band since Painkiller in 1992, they seem to be taking the World By Storm. I saw one date in Toronto so far on their tour schedule and I can only hope they come to Calgary or Edmonton.

    I saw them on the Painkiller tour with Testament and Megadeth. Easily the loudest, and most dramatic stage show I have ever seen.... From the very opening riff of "Hell Bent For Leather" where the stage opened up to reveal Rob riding out on the Harley to the final explosion of light and sound after their second encore, I would love to see their new Angel of Retribution show!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.