Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Monday, May 09, 2005

    Super Mom's Day

    Stardate 3912.6

    Well I must say, yesterday was busy busy! Slept in a little, and then I got up to make breakfast for my wife. The boy ran down and bought a nice flower for her, so after eating and getting that, she was pretty happy. I cleaned up the kitchen and she iced a cake to take to the Grandma's farm later on.

    I had finished the Marine Sarge the night before, so I needed to take lots of pics, and update my site. By the time that was done, it was time to go! We visited with the entire family out at Grandma's farm which is always fun, and as always, there was more than enough food to fill us up! After that, we zipped up to my Mom's place, and had a nice visit with her and my Aunt (they are twins :D ). My brother was already there, so that was a great surprise. He hadn't come down last weekend for his birthday, so it was good to see him. Stopped in at my buddies quick after that and then we all headed home!

    Mom came up too, and we gave my brother his new microwave and stand that we had all got for his birthday. He has a pretty small pad in Edmonton, so it is ideal for him to heat up suppers and such :)

    Well it was a good but very busy weekend. I am beat already and it is only 7 am! I have ball tonight too, so I better get lots of sleep at work :P

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.