Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, April 26, 2005

    Getalife.com Reality Dating Online

    Stardate 3848.8

    This was inspired by my previous posting about On-Line dating adverts on MSN.

    In some strange freak mirror universe, On-line dating took a grisly turn towards reality...


    Are you lonely sitting in front of your keyboard? Tired of sifting through thousands of on-line dating profiles only to be dissapointed? Want to see exactly what you are going to get? Join up today to Canada's fastest growing on-line dating service... Safe? Reliable? We doubt it, but then you are probably a gullible fool...

    Meet sexy men RIGHT NOW!

    Big Jim Rawhide

    "I am young, good-looking, intelligent, athletic and enjoy extreme sports. I enjoy dining out, or in and am willing to eat just about anything. A romantic evening may include a side of beef by a fireplace, or a fire pit, or a couch, and a 6, 12 or 24 pack of beer while the football game is on. I also enjoy reading on-line dating ads, and very short romantic walks to the fridge. I am looking for a young, pretty athletic woman about 5'6", 105 pounds, with long blonde hair, large breasts and is very energetic who wants to cook for me and have lots of sex."

    Meet sexy women RIGHT NOW!


    Jill Gluttenbacher

    "I am young, beautiful and think very highly of myself. I love suntanning my voluptuous, full-figured body on the deck, or at the beach while sipping on a strawberry daiquiri or 3. I take care of my man, and will guarantee he eats well, having at least 3 round meals a day, round about every hour. My dream man must be good at repairing furniture and things, and be handsome and muscular. Preferably over 6' tall and 190 pounds."


    Join today. It may change your life... forever!

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.