Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    Star Wars: Return of the Pants

    Stardate 3853.2

    Just in case you think you've heard it all... We got our hands on a little known about revision of the original Star Wars movie script that substitutes the word "pants" into many of the lines...

    DARTH VADER: I find your lack of pants disturbing.

    DARTH VADER: General Veers, prepare your pants for a ground assault.

    LUKE: I used to bullseye wamprats in my pants back home...

    LUKE AND HAN: Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.

    DARTH VADER: You are unwise to lower your pants.

    HAN: You look strong enough to pull the pants off a Gundark.

    HAN: Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.

    LANDO: That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!

    LEIA: I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board.

    DARTH VADER: A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.

    HAN: Hey, don't worry. Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.

    HAN: Maybe you'd like it better back in your pants, your highness.

    GREEDO: Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.

    HAN: Short pants is better than no pants at all.

    YODA: Pants not make one great.

    LUKE: I sense the conflict within you, let go of your pants!

    YODA: Pants you I can, yes, mmmmhhhhmmmm....

    HAN: That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their pants when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.

    HAN AND LEIA: I love pants. I know.

    HAN: watch it kid or you're gonna find your pants floating home.

    HAN: I thought pants smelled bad on the outside.

    YODA: Your pants, you will not need them.

    WUHER: Your pants. They'll have to wait outside, we don't want them here.

    STORMTROOPER, LUKE AND OBI-WAN: How long have you had these pants? About three or four seasons. They're up for sale if you want them.

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.