Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Saturday, August 27, 2005

    Lovely Day For A Match...

    Stardate 4463.4

    It's a beautiful blue sunny day outside. 18 degrees already, and it is only 11 am. I thought it was a long weekend for some reason, but after finding out it is actually next weekend, and battling off the dissapointment, I decided to embrace this weekend for what it really is. IT is our Slo-Pitch league year-end tournament. Now I don't suggest our team is very good, but I say, it is jolly good fun going out and playing hard... In fact, last year, we came in 3rd or something in a massive 4 games in one day tourney. This one is spread out over two days at least, and promises to be a great time.

    It is always such a long haul until next year when the season is over. Too bad because I really enjoy playing and every chance I can, this will be my highlight reel playing for sure (since there is no more ball afterwards). First game is in just over an hour, so I gotta go for now.

    Cheers! And hopefully we kick some butt :D I am rather excited...

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.