Site design by Zaphod. Best viewed on broadband at 1024x768 or higher. Please be patient.

Traitor to democracy... visit http://emersoncampaign.ca to help

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe to Newsburst Add the Zaphod's Heads feed to My MSN! Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines BlogMad! Mini-Painter Yahoo group Blogarama - The Blogs Directory MSN Alerts Blogroll Me!
    • Progressive Bloggers
    • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
    • Liblogs
    Peace logo created by Zaphod. Use as you wish!

    Tuesday, October 04, 2005

    Nigerian E-Mail Scams...

    Stardate 4653.3

    We've all received them. Either it is Oil money from the Oil minister (impossible since I am the Nigerian Oil Minister), an estate from a dead relative or simply some other stupid scam for a retardedly massive amount of money. The only person stupider than the scammer is the one in a billion who falls for it. I never do anything with these except twice. Once I carried on a conversation with a guy for about 3 emails before he realised I was playing with him and just today, I wrote a rather evil response to a spammer. In fact, I think I am going to use his e-mail address to sign him up to everything I can possibly find... Sadly, I have received no response to my threat of septic tank mailing list enrollment... or mass e-mails from doggy-loving swingers' sites...

    All opinions shared on this site are strictly my own. Some people may disagree and that is fine, but rude comments or overzealous debate will be curtailed. I enjoy civil discourse, and encourage independent thought. I oppose George W. Bush and his Wars based on lies.

    Site design created by Zaphod. All written work and code is the intellectual property of Glyn Evans.